High-temperature solenoid valve features: high-temperature resistance, metal hard seal, increasing the use temperature. Wear resistance: Reasonable selection of materials, the valve cap, and the guide sleeve use the fluid's lubrication function to reduce wear. Copper Irrigation Valve Manufacturer shares with you.
High-temperature solenoid valve installation:
1. During the installation, the solenoid valve coil should be up and kept in a vertical position. The arrow or mark on the solenoid valve should be consistent with the flow direction of the pipeline.
2. The working medium of the solenoid valve should be clean and free of particulate impurities. The dirt and filters on the surface of the solenoid valve's internal parts should be cleaned regularly.
3. When the solenoid valve fails, in order to isolate the solenoid valve in time and ensure the normal operation of the system, it is best to install a bypass device
4. In the pipeline system, the diameter of the solenoid valve installed on the branch should be smaller than the diameter of the main pipeline valve.
5. Before installing the solenoid valve, the pipeline must be cleaned. It is recommended to install a filter in front of the valve and a steam trap to the steam pipe.
6. The valve should not be installed in the low recess of the pipeline, so as to prevent the action due to the precipitation of steam condensate and impurities in the valve.
7, can not be used in explosion-hazardous situations.
8. In the case of insufficient pipeline rigidity, it is recommended to fix the pipe in front of the valve with a bracket to avoid vibration when the solenoid valve is working.
9. Before installation, pay attention to the product label, read the instruction manual carefully, and judge whether the product meets the conditions of use.
10. Pressure gauges need to be installed on the pipelines before and after the solenoid valve in order to observe the pipeline pressure.
Our company provides water drinker Copper Valve.