The main function of the inlet solenoid valve is to control the tap water inlet. The basic structure of the water inlet solenoid valve is mainly composed of a solenoid and a rubber valve. Its working principle is that after the electromagnet coil is energized, it forms a magnetic field, attracting the iron valve core to move up, leaving the diaphragm, and the water flow is conducted.
Water inlet solenoid valve (also known as water inlet valve, solenoid water inlet valve, water supply solenoid valve, non-pressure water discharge solenoid valve, etc.) is an important part of water purifier equipment.
The meaning of the name of the inlet solenoid valve:
1. "F" stands for "valve", all water inlet solenoid valves are named after F;
2. "C" stands for "vertical" (that is, it indicates that the relative angle of the inlet and outlet of the water inlet solenoid valve is vertical. There are only two relative angles of the inlet and outlet of the water inlet solenoid valve, namely vertical and parallel. The vertical is indicated by the letter C, and the parallel is indicated by the letter P, such as F"C" D-270B and parallel F"P" D-90A);
3. "D" stands for single-way (that is, it indicates the number of water inlets of the water inlet solenoid valve. If there is only one water outlet, it is a single general-purpose "D", and the one with two water outlets is called double general-purpose "S" means such as FCS —0A, FPS-180B, etc., there are three or more water outlets called multi-general numbers, such as FP3-180C, FC4-0D, etc. At present, the most water outlets on the market are 4 water outlets, that is, FC4 Or FP4);
4. "270" represents the relative angle between the outlet (that is, the plug connected to the external circuit or power supply) and the water inlet (the relative angle between the inlet of the solenoid valve and the outlet is only four angles, namely 0º, 90º, 180º, 270º, the specific judgment is as follows: looking down on the coil, taking the center of the coil as the origin, the counterclockwise relative angle between the axis of the solenoid valve inlet and the terminal, that is, looking down at the coil inlet facing you, and the leading end facing you is 0 degree, 90 degrees with the leading end to the right, 180 degrees with the leading end outward, and 270 degrees with the leading end to the left);
5. "B" is the internal number of the production plant.
The above information is provided by the water inlet solenoid valve factory.